WendyWantstoKnow is an advertising campaign run by Wendy’s fast food restaurant to get the customer’s input. The feedbacks are used for the growth of restaurants. The WendyWantstoKnow also give its loyal customers exciting rates.
Wendy’s is an American fast-food chain founded by Dave Thomas in Columbus, Ohio, on 15 November 1969. On 29 January 2006, the company moved its headquarters to Dublin, Ohio.
Wendy’s became the third largest fast food hamburger chain in the world with more than 6,500 restaurants in 2016, behind Burger King and McDonald’s. Wendy’s head office remained in Dublin amid the new ownership.
Rule and Eligibility Criteria of Wendy’s fast food restaurant Survey:
WendyWantstoKnow has made some rules for the eligibility of survey, the main reason to put such rules and regulations is to set the things very sorted and clear, so that customer never gets any problem during or after completion of the survey.
- You have to be 18 or higher.
- You have to be a United States of America legal resident.
- You must have a valid receipt for your order.
- Your receipt will only be valid for three days.
- Your invitation code for the survey will become invalid after three days and you won’t be able to participate in the survey.
- If you fail to do so, you won’t be able to claim your prize.
- One certificate can only be used to enter once.
- One coupon per person per visit is granted.
- Use multiple survey entry codes, you can enter multiple times.
A brief step-by-step guide to taking Wendy’s fast food restaurant Survey
In order to complete the WendyWantstoKnowyou need to do the following:
- Get ready for your latest receipt and have a printed entry ID number on it Check your internet connection and open an app of your choice to go to Wendy’s fast food restaurant survey’s official website where you can complete the survey.
- Choose the Spanish language option if you want to answer the questions in Spanish. Otherwise, simply continue the default survey in English. It basically comes with two languages, but the survey is now commonly conducted internationally, so Wendy’s fast food restaurant is concentrating on introducing more languages.
- Enter your receipt name, time, and entry ID. Check it twice. If all information is valid, the questionnaire will be allowed to continue.
- You will be asked to fill in the number of the store, the terminal number, the transaction number of the official website will show you exactly where to find each number on the receipt.
- Then you can go ahead and answer all the questions in the survey to complete it successfully, your answer will play a key role here, the more honest you answered the question.
Read More: Walmart survey
When you complete the survey, then the website will give you a lucky code (Code generated by Wendyswant to know) which is nothing but your discounts, coupons on your favorite products at Wendy’s fast-food restaurant.
Note that, redeem the survey completion code as early as possible, to take the advantages of the code.